Monday, July 12, 2010

Bubbles, Bubbles, Everywhere!






Kenley LOVES bathtime!
If i let her she would splash all day in the tub. She is quite the daring/curious little girl and is constantly trying to stick her whole head under the water. Caleb and I joke that she's gonna be a swimmer. :)

Well her new love is having bubbles in her bath. For my birthday a couple weeks ago, my friend Kim gave me a basket full of bathtime goodies, including bubble bath. Caleb decided to add some bubbles to Kenleys bath and She loved it! She loves trying to eat the bubbles and playing with them. She will try and pass the bubbles from one hand to the other. Its quite entertaining! :) Here are a few pictures of our little bath-time baby!

1 comment:

  1. Tiff, it was good to see some new pictures on your blog. I have been waiting for updates. Love Kenley so much! I just want to squeeze her. She is delicious! Love her precious little cherubic face. Looks like you guys had a wonderful break and I am glad that you made it back home to Colorado. I miss and love you!

    ReplyDelete